DHJJ Financial Advisors has been providing investment and financial planning services to our clients since 1988. We are a highly committed, professional organization of registered investment advisers who work closely with every client to produce a unique investment portfolio designed to meet their personalized needs and financial goals. Our clients include individuals, families, trusts, and retirement plans. In 2015, DHJJ Financial Advisors was recognized by CNBC as one of the Top 100 fee-based wealth management firms in the nation. All of our Certified Financial PlannersTM are also Certified Public Accountants, which allows our advisers to overlap their expertise in asset management and financial planning with tax strategy in order to provide our clients with unique solutions to the financial and tax issues. Since we are affiliated with DHJJ Certified Public Accountants and Business Advisors, we are able to strengthen your team, if the need arises, to include other CPAs with specialized areas of tax and business expertise.
At DHJJ Financial Advisors, we are much more than a traditional financial advisory firm. We exist to serve our clients and to help them reach their financial goals.
Seven Firm Beliefs:
- Service: Delivering the highest level of client service is critical to our firm; we want to go above and beyond for all clients, big and small.
- Family: While we take our work seriously, we never forget that every member of the DHJJ Financial Advisors team has family and friends that are significant in their lives and respect the importance of the time they spend together.
- Faith: We honor faith in its many incarnations and value the role it plays in the lives of our team members and clients.
- Fun: Work should not be drudgery, so we strive to create a culture and work atmosphere that encourages hard work and fun. We recruit and maintain a highly talented team and want everyone at DHJJ Financial Advisors to enjoy what he or she does; we also know that fulfilled team members deliver the best service.
- Excellence: We strive for excellence in all we do, both at work and in our lives outside the firm.
- Respect: It is of the utmost importance to have and show respect for our clients, co-workers and everyone who crosses our path.
- Success: Helping others succeed is the most rewarding path to our own success. Our role is to facilitate and contribute to success for all: for our clients in all their endeavors, for our team members as they work toward personal goals, and for our firm as a whole.