Video Overview on the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act for Individuals
Webinar Recording on the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act and its Impact on Individuals (February 28, 2018)
The new tax law, Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, is now in effect for 2018. How does the new law impact individuals? Terry Cicero gives an overview in an easy-to-digest webinar in under 30 minutes. Presenter: Terry Cicero
New Tax Law
- On 12/20/17, both the House and Senate passed Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (“TCJA”).
- The bill was sent to President Trump who signed it into law on 12/22/2017.
- The largest major tax reform in 30+ years.
- Most provisions come into law for 2018
- Most individual provisions expire 12/31/2025
- Withholding tables updated for new rates
View the recorded webinar
DHJJ’s Terry Cicero leads the webinar and goes over the major changes for individuals, such as the new tax rates, standard deduction, exemptions, child tax credit, itemized deductions, and other changes. The webinar ends with several examples on how the new tax law can impact your own unique situation.
How DHJJ Can Help
Contact us if you’re ready to speak with a DHJJ Financial Advisor. DHJJ will continue to host webinars and provide content on the new tax law. Please sign up for our monthly newsletter and invites to stay on top of the changes impacting you and your family.